A Daily Photo Blog about Life in Northern New South Wales, Australia.

Monday, August 8, 2011

The Emmaville Panther


If you are a cryptozoolologist (student of unproven animals) then Emmaville is the place for you. ABC's (Alien Big Cat) stories have been doing the rounds for a longtime. Click here, or here, or here if you want to know more about this phenomena or mass delusion depending upon your perspective.
What I like most is that wherever you go in town the Emmaville Panther (and a good laugh) is never very far away!













2 comments:

  1. You made me laugh... I read the history piece you linked to and the bit that made me laugh was '...camped on Horse Stealers Gully...' Thanks, I'm still smiling... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a friendly panther to hang around with!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...