A Daily Photo Blog about Life in Northern New South Wales, Australia.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Weekend Reflections: Tooths Ale, Red Shop & Sony NEX


I featured the bright red shop in Gladstone on the Macleay river a few weeks ago. Here it is again combined with a classic old pub mirror advertising a once famous NSW beer brand. I don't think my faithful and hard working camera has ever featured on Clarence Valley Today, can you see it in the corner?

This is a weekend Reflections Post. Click here to see other Reflections from around the globe.

4 comments:

  1. Once famous ? So what happened to "Tooth's Ale" ? Better Tooth's Ale than tooth ailments...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always got confused between Tooth's and Toohey's. But in reality, I know nowt about either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well captured Mark. Enjoy a relaxing Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...