A Daily Photo Blog about Life in Northern New South Wales, Australia.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Art Amongst the Broken Buildings

On closer inspection, Keeler's Corner from yesterday, has some unusual but well executed art painted onto the boarded up windows.


I'm unsure who painted the strange collection of landscape and nature studies but they have talent.


I have featured art at this location before. One of my first blog posts featured the 'bikie style' murals in the backyard. I have a feeling that the backyard art was painted by someone else.

4 comments:

  1. A wonderful, plein air evolving gallery of art! Some creative cameos there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite a different place for art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely some of this work is street-art as opposed to graffiti. I quite like it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...