A Daily Photo Blog about Life in Northern New South Wales, Australia.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Blue Pool in Black & White

This is a Weekend in Black & White Post. Click here for more Monochrome shots from Dragonstar's meme.


  1. All the textures and patterns of the twisted tree are so fascinating! Great photo!

  2. I really like this, Mark. Lots of interesting effects of light and shade and great texture.

  3. There is an intruiging perspective going on into the middle of this image, Mark. I am glad you converted to B&W. I love to see the lines in images, rather than just respond to the beauty of colour.

  4. Love the mix of light and dark, and I especially like all the texture you captured in this shot. It is really a fascinating photo to study. The more I look at it, the more detail I see. Great work. genie


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...