A Daily Photo Blog about Life in Northern New South Wales, Australia.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year


I hope 2011 has been a great year, if not maybe 2012 will be better.

I wish blessings and prosperity on all visitors to Clarence Valley Today and especially those who leave a comment.Life gets pretty crazy sometimes, I know we are all in the same boat, and I just don't have time to reply (like the last 7 days) but I so enjoy my special correspondence with other bloggers from around this wonderful planet. Also an extra special blessing to those committed souls who run those great memes that I use most days.

Happy New Year and all the best in 2012 from Mark & family.

This is a weekend reflections post. Click here for more glorious scenes.

9 comments:

  1. A delightful and fitting post for the last day of 2011 Mark. Your good wishes and appreciation are reciprocated. Looking forward to continuing the blogging journey through 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an incredible capture, Mark! So much peaceful beauty! Love the soft colors and the reflections on the water! Wishing you and your family a very wonderful and Happy New Year!!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful image Mark. It has been a delight to discover your blog in 2011 and I look forward to following your stories in 2012. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Mark ... where? Some familiarity with Clarence Valley so your blog is both past, present and future since I probably won't go back there. Working my way through your archive. Excellent photography and background info. A happy new year to you and yours Mark :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, lovely view.
    http://woodsrunnersdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Love all the colors in that sky..one of the most beautiful shots today and a nice message also........my first time on Weekend Reflections
    and I have put on a party of reflections for
    everyone to come and see.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic shot, Mark!
    May 2012 be full of health, happiness and prosperity for you and your family.
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very happy and healthy new year to you and yours Mark.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful muted colours and reflections in this one, Mark!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...