A Daily Photo Blog about Life in Northern New South Wales, Australia.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Clarence River Floods Blog Reactivated

I don't think I have ever posted twice in a day but seeing it is Watery Wednesday and a Flood Warning has been called on the Clarence I have just reactivated by other blog http://clarenceriverfloods.blogspot.com/ or click on link on top right.
I will be posting on Clarence River Floods over the duration of the event. If you have any pictures or info you would like me to post please email wharfstwanderer@gmail.com.

This is my second Watery Wednesday Post

8 comments:

  1. I just shared the alert for Fingal Head and Chinderah on face book for family and friends up that way... You guys must be getting some rain up there.. good luck, hope you keep your feet dry and look forward to watching your coverage...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, heard about this on the news this morning. Hope you're going to be OK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, you guys are getting a dunking again. Hope it is not too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope there isn't too much damage or fatalities.

    My Wednesday post: UNDER THE SEA

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did hate to see the news of the flooding and, like the others, I hope there isn't too much damage and certainly fatalities! Take care, stay dry, Mark! Holding good thoughts for all of you!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  6. When is this going to end for you all. Hope the forecasters are off and it turns out to be a minor storm. Great sign. There is no questioning what it means. genie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...