A Daily Photo Blog about Life in Northern New South Wales, Australia.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Patch



Meet Patch, he was born on an Upper Clarence property and is deaf. Sadly he can't stay where he was born because it is just too dangerous on a cattle station.
His owner's said a bitter sweet goodbye to him this week as he was flown to Sydney to the New South Wales Animal Rescue.
Of course they are sad to farewell such a cute and friendly little pup but also happy to know that he has a new safe home with the a child who is also hearing impaired.
This my contribution to the Camera Critters meme.

13 comments:

  1. Poor Patch, he is so cute and its great that he has a new home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so cute! I hope the rest of his life is spent in bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that there's a happy ending to this story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter has two deaf dogs, they both respond to hand signals and are very well behaved... hope he finds a good home with patient owners to lavish him with love! Love you cute shot... Will you consider entering it in my 'Weekly Top Shot' meme? We're on Week #17 and I'd love to see you share with me and my readers! Here's this weeks' link: http://www.theviewfromrighthere.com/blog/?p=6220

    ReplyDelete
  5. A terrific ending to this puppy's tale! What a sweet irresistible face!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, what a sad and wonderful story. Such a darling wee pup.

    Kay, Alberta, Canada
    An Unfittie’s Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do hope "Patch" goes well down in the big city ... he's just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWWW, what a cutie! I am so happy to hear patch is going to a good home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness - he is beyond adorable! So glad he has a happy ending!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful critter capture.

    Our Family Pets, hope you'd come and see.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Patch is adorable! I hope he gets along well in his new home.

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is so cute.
    I'm happy that he has a new home.

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...