All Saints, Gostwyck, was contstructed in 1921 by the Dangar Family in memory of Clive Collingwood Dangar who died in 1918 in WW1. The bricks for the chapel were made and fired on Gostwyck Station. Services are held here on the first Sunday of each month.
The chapel stands at the junction of three magnificent Elm avenues. The one in the background is a private road that leads to Gostwyck Station and the home of the Dangar family.
The Chapel is covered in Virginia Creeper and in Autumn it is a popular location for photographers for the green/yellow of the elms and the scarlet of the creeper covered church.