A Daily Photo Blog about Life in Northern New South Wales, Australia.

Friday, October 26, 2012

Korora


Korora is a small ocean-side suburb to the north of Coffs Harbour that developed in the 1960's and 70's. It has a pretty beach that is often empty during the week. It's unpatrolled but is generally safe if the conditions are right (like today).


It has a lovely view of the Solitary Islands.

This post is dedicated to my Inverell correspondent. I wonder if they remember an adventure at this beach?

9 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness!!!! The Midnight trip!! Is this the beach????Great memory xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, these are lovely scenes. They make me wish I was there standing on the beach. The water and sky are a pretty blue. Gorgeous photos, happy skywatching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful... I would love to spend some time on this beach!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so unaccustomed to the beach I would not know what was safe or unsafe. That's Ok because i rarely venture past paddling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm jarloers these skies!
    Here it rains!
    Amazing shot!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...