A Daily Photo Blog about Life in Northern New South Wales, Australia.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Renovate With Extra Fire & Brimstone?


The quaintly named Devils Pulpit is both the name of a large hill/State Forest and a major project to widen the Pacific Highway between Harwood and Woodburn.


A few days later I was at the Maclean Lookout. It has a very large cement circle with directional arrows to local attractions. I noticed that someone has hacked into the pointer for the Devils Pulpit, bored youth? offended Christian? I guess I will never know, but it does seem quite strange.

9 comments:

  1. Oh oh somebody did get offended ^_^ Nice shots!

    Kim,USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. or somebody got bored.:p
    Devil's Pulpit sounds interesting.:p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a Christian and I am not at all offended. I think it may have been a prankster.

    Happy Blue Monday, Mark.

    PS As soon as I leave this comment, I'll fix your photo link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post and awesome photography for MMY ~

    Carol of: (A Creative Harbor) on blogger

    ReplyDelete
  5. Or it's part of the art, to remake...interesting!
    Greetings from Helsinki!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Devil's Pulpit would be a nice match for our Devil's Bend Reservoir on the Mornington Peninsula! They could swap notes! An interesting post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...